Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disturbed Day

I am disturbed today, yes...

I am disturbed by Lady Gaga's Alejandro video clip. I wish I could ban my son from watching it until he is at least 30, can?

I am disturbed by the fact that Airiel no longer sleeps with me, well not since Aries has been back. I miss kissing his baby soft cheeks late at night while he's sleeping, I miss watching him sleep. I miss him hugging me while I sleep (Airiel always puts his arm around me while he sleeps). I know that its about time he sleeps on his own in his own room but he will always be my baby.

I am disturbed by the fact that the familia would probably have to spend almost a million bucks on renovations for the house, but I know that the renovations are colossal, like building another semi-d house unit to the existing house, swimming pool, library, office, God knows what else....we have so much excess land on the original house which is now a garden with koi ponds which we never use anyways... and have decided to utilise it so that Nenda, Atuk, me,Aries, Bonda and Ayahanda call all live together to take care of Maksu.

I am disturbed by yesterday news that 73 bruises were found on a child who died as a result of abuse from step-mom. I am even more disturbed that the father of the child may play a part in covering up the child's death by saying it was death due to drowning.

I am disturbed by the fact that there are bosses out there who have the heart to conspire with people to stop an employee's salary without giving her a notice of termination. And to actually give her a backdated one much later...man, if that is not unprofessional, I do not know what is.  For every employee that the person has maliciously acted against, let there be a fitting return by Allah. Amin.

I am disturbed by the fact that I have not seen my shearnies for a while now, and I miss them greatly.

I am disturbed by the fact that Huda, my bestie is preggy and I have not seen her since raya last year. I should make more of an effort to see her.

I am disturbed by Bonda's medical condition

And the list can go on and on...

What a day..

No comments:

Post a Comment