Wednesday, April 2, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 3 to Day 7

"Your destiny is shaped by choice, never by chance. Beware of the decisions you make, no matter how small, for they will be your salvation, or your death..." ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon


Hello Readers,

More friends have taken up the challenge! Yeay!! Lets do this!!

Okay let's go...

Day 3 - Kindred introverts speaking through hearts. Kitorg hang out mmg takleh ramai ramai. Berdua je selalunya, kalau ramai mmg arkward tak tahu nak cakap apalah jawabnye. We are introverts, who get immensely uncomfortable in crowds and prefer deep one on one conversations, other than being alone of course. 


Day 4 - Airiel, my amateur photographer and the current object of his photo obsession. Airiel is obsessed with taking photos these days. His own selfies and mine as well. He likes taking photos of his mama. I think he finds it awesome that moments are captured forever. After we take photos, he will insist on looking at it to see if he likes it haha. I am seriously contemplating buying him sort of a durable, cheapo camera to feed this budding hobby of his. My 5 year old son, believe it or not, took the photos of me above all by himself. And I find them to be quite awesome!! Pandai anak aku. Heheh



Day 5 - Setinggi langit di atas, kan ku kejar bahagiamu... Airiel starts school!!!  Haa, gamba kat bawah yg tgh tu dgn kiri tu, selfie dia sendiri tu. Haaa, bukan main lagik. 


Day 6 - Pillow fight!!! Cinta ini kupersembahkan setulus hati kasih... kepadamu. Pure, unconditional love. Can't describe the happiness in my heart in these photos...but I think you guys can tell right? Hehe



Day 7 - When I first saw you I fell in love...and you smiled because you knew... Shakespeare said that, and he is so right. This is a throwback of how cute Airiel was back in the days. Mata bengkak tu sebab this was the time he didn't actually sleep much (3 months to be exact) and drove me insane! haha. Mesti Akif comel gak macamni if he was around. Look at his chubby cheeks!! *geram*

Alright readers.

Have a good week ahead. Halfway through already dah ni.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment