Wednesday, April 23, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 22-27

"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go" ~ Oscar Wilde

Hello readers,

It's time for the 100 Happy days challenge update. Let's go!!

Day 22 - Going blush... I am absolutely in love with this shade of lip gloss from Laura Mercier. Aptly named 'blush', it also has a chocolatey flavour to it (boleh? - rasa lapar plak).


Day 23 - Discovering a new colour in my wardrobe which I never even knew I had! Seriously, I am so used to wearing black and white, I hardly ever wear anything coloured to work. I was going through my coloured wardrobe the other day and saw this lovely shade and thought 'since when did I have this??' *facepalm*


Day 24 - Where do I  begin, to tell a story of how great a love can be? The sweet love story that is older than the sea, the simple truth about the love he brings to me... where do I start? 


Day 25 - Mitchy Matchy... I hope it won't be so cold over there..but I cannot stand even mild chills. So just in case...


Day 26 - I asked him "Who's the queen little prince?" and look at who he points to. We're unbreakable son... remember that, unbreakable... Anak gua SWAG.



Day 27 - Winning... :)


Until next time.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment