Monday, April 28, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 28 - 32

"Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high..." ~ William Goldman

Hi readers,

I know I am not posting as I promised. But things have been crazy busy and I see no signs of that slowing down.

So many things to update, but I need to do the 100 Happy Days Challenge because if not, I would just hate having to compress so many days in one post.

So here goes!!

Day 28 - For the love of chocolate (this is my favourite chocolate bar of all time apart from Flake..)  Yummy


Day 29 - The brilliance that transcended into madness... was admiring Van Gogh's work and his history. What a beautiful tragedy. But isn't everything beautiful marked with tragedy somehow?


Day 30 - Was driving Alphie Junior for a couple of days and was so thankful it had cameras everywhere. My dad used to tell everyone 'my daughter can drive anything, lori pun jalan'. You're right daddy, nothing I can't drive or do. I am my father's daughter indeed.


Day 31 - Airiel seems to enjoy quiet outings with me these days. Like spending pure quality time. He would refuse to go to theme parks or malls, and stuff like that unless it is treat time (one toy and one cd a month). He would rather go buy groceries with me, cook with me, read books with me, wash dishes together, do homework together or just stay at home and sit on my lap for hours on end. "You both are in your own little world" a friend said when she saw us laughing together for no apparent reason after we both exchanged cheeky silent looks. Aye indeed we are. The bond is indescribable. The above is our monthly grocery shopping trip. Usually I go with him alone, but I just brought Airiel's makcik (fierce guardian and protector of both Airiel and I) this time around.


Day 32 - Saw these cute strawberry baggage locks and just had to buy them!! Ahhh sooo cute...


Day 33 - Because the only French I speak is 'Voulez vous coucher avec moir ce soir?' *wink wink* hahaha

Alright everyone.

Have a great week ahead.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment