Wednesday, April 16, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 15 - Day 21

"She is a soft, deadly creature. Kind and timid and terrifying. She's completely out of control and has no idea what she's capable of. And even though she hates me, I can't help but be fascinated by her. I'm enchanted by her pretend-innocence; jealous even, of the power she holds unwittingly. I want so much to be part of her world. I want to know what it's like to be in her mind, to feel what she feels. It seems a tremendous weight to carry...What a beautiful disaster.." ~ Tahereh Mafi

Hello readers,

A bit of time to breathe. So here are my 100 Happy Days updates. Some pics might be repetitive as it has been covered in other updates or posts. My apologies for this.

Day 15 - Welcome to the family, Alphie Junior....



Day 16 - You raise me up to more than I can be...


Day 17 - Out and about with the ones that matter... and a home away from home..


Day 18 - Receiving a gift from the heart...


Day 19 - The rush of earning my keep....


Day 20 - Military Training with Airiel


Day 21- The beats that catch...

Alright readers.

I have to go.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment