Thursday, May 1, 2014

Let's Get Lost 2014 - Part 3 (Destination?)

"We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls" ~ Anais Nin

Readers,

My soul longs to wander, in seclusion, in isolation, in silence. To set sights on the wonderful world created by the Almighty that my angel Akif will never have a chance to see. When Airiel is bigger I shall take him everywhere with me, my little bodyguard, my prince, my heart, my soul.

But this is one trip I need to take alone... for there are burdens which only I can bear, journeys and paths which only I can take... and demons that only I can face and fight.

This shall be my last update for a while on the blog. I shall post instead on FB, WeChat, IG or Dayre while I am travelling.

Any guesses on where I am going?





Angel Akif, mama won't be able to visit for a while.

Airiel, I am going to miss you so much son. 

Ingat cinta mama. 

Cinta mama bukan sekadar di mata.

Cinta mama hadir di dalam jiwa.

Peace and love to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. So you will be in my fave city of all time!
    Enjoy the place! If any, it will leave you with longing to return year after year.
    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farah : I lived here for 12 years when I was a child. So it's good to be back to visit. So many more places to see though. Lets get lost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the sense of familiarity! surely it will come to you in surges! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete