Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Wacky

I forgot to update what happened last weekend! Gasp

Anyways, me and Aries decided to go at night last weekend and have a special night out.

So we stayed home during the day and spent some quality time with 'not so' little Airiel.

And then after Maghrib, Aries took me out. 'Somewhere special' he said.

I was super excited!! It turns out he wanted to take to me to the Ampang Look Out Point...but we sort of got lost..heheh

Thanks to Google Maps, we actually got there..but there was just too many people. We could not even park. Frustrated, we left.

Tapi perut laparla pulak..so drive sini sana cari tempat makan..Ended up in Victoria Station hehe..
Makan makan!! Pics below

Sipu Babi..yummy!

Aries' oysters

Slurppp!!

My steak which was so big, I couldn't finish it..I can't remember the name but it had peppercorns in it. Suka!!


This was Aries punya rib-eye..tapi belum sempat tangkap gambo, it was gone!! Hehe


Aries being scandalous...padahal sparkling je..ecehh

We went to the newly opened Empire Shopping Gallery on Sunday. It's quite a cozy place jugakla...There's Chilli's, Italiannes, Rakuzen and even Tarbush there.

Tapi tak sempat sgt nak round. Went to Subang Parade to shop sakan..and then home to Airiel...

This weekend nak shopping cari belt..and I want to buy my full SKII set. It works wonders for me. Will update on the exact changes to my skin in about another weeks time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment