Monday, June 7, 2010

Pampering weekend

Last weekend was ok

I was quite upset on Friday that the juicy fluffy bag from juicy couture I had my eye on from I want bags was sold. Sob sob

I was even more upset when I found out Aries' name was not on the flight from JB, his friend silap book.

Sigh..so Aries kena naik krete and sampai lambat..2 a.m or something.

We naturally woke up late in the morning.. and watched Prince of Persia. It was so so. Aries had a fitting for his suit.

Bought some baju for Airiel and his other necessities as well. Nothing for me..huhu

So on Sunday, it was 'me' day!!

Had a mani pedi session with Aries and then I got my hair done..!! Yeay..happy..

Lunchy at Nandos in Tropicana City Mall


Hungry!!! Grrrr


We both had the new espetada..it was hot and masam. Airies' tummy seems to be ok with it...but my tummy did not do so well...URgghh..shall not elaborate further.

Result of the weekend escapade:-

Toenails                - Happy
Fingernails            - Happy
Hair                      - Slightly happy (needs more treatment)
Tummy                 - Upset (too hot and masam walaupun sedap!!)

Owhh..ingat weekend ni nak pergi couple spa dengan Aries, anybody knows where I can find a spa that caters to couples? Feedback is appreciated..Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment