Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cotton Mania and a few other updates

There's these whole series of new blogshops selling cotton.

Should I buy to make baju kurung?

I mean is the kain comfy?

I usually only buy sutera online and have loved it so far.

Ideas from those who usually wear cotton?

Ohh..and just a few new updates:-

My maid that ran away? Came back begging to work with us. My dad said yes out of sympathy. When I asked him why he let her do that after all that she has done, he said "let's be forgiving to her, so that God
may forgive us for whatever we may have done" . Sigh..what a man he is indeed. A rare one there

I have just gotten my Aigner Tucson bag which I absolutely love!!! Pics later

My relatives who were so cruel to my family because of my poisonous aunt have now suffered the poison themselves, shall I say???  Ahahaha I TOLD YOU SO. And NO, I do NOT give a crap because it's kind of too late now..ain't it? PADANLA MUKA. Now shooo shooo

Airiel said yesterday to me before he fell asleep at 1 a.m. 'Yang Mama' and kissed me on the cheek at 1
year and 3 months old. I cried my eyes out. So touching ..

Hehe..until then..

Huggzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment