Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 day weekend

It was a 3 day weekend for me...

Was on leave today (meaning monday)

Anyways..updates away!

I want to share a comparison of Nyonya food me and Aries tasted:-

On Sunday, we went to Nyonya Kitchen at Plaza Masalam, we did not like our food.

Lala (I think this was the most ok dish of the meal)

Kapitan Chicken Curry (we did not take more than 2 or 3 spoonfuls, it was bad)

Garlic fried Nai Pak. It was ok but nothing to shout about

Otak Otak, no flavour at all

Owhh..we regretted eating here! The bill was pricey too...!!!

Later Sunday, I drove Stevie to JB while Aries drove his beloved (walaupun asyik rosak) Beamer back to JB. The plan was to actually leave the Beamer with me while Aries drove Stevie back to JB to meet Puspakom people. Tapi bila Beamer to buat hal..terpaksa bawak kedua-duanya balik. Verdict, kena tinggal Airiel kat KL. Sigh verdict lagik? Rindu anak sampai kul 2 pagi baru tidur

Anyways, dah sampai JB Aries bwk to another Nyonya restaurant in Stulang. Comparison to Shah Alam restaurant? Night and day

This is probably the best curry I have ever tasted (I don't eat fish but the kuah was to die for)

I dont know whether this is Nyonya dish but it was fab! Daging Rusa ok?

Ish..the taste and quality and freshness was so different!

I intend to blog about something which may be sensitive skit..to persons yang akan terasa..and perhaps akan dikecohkan di JBC. But I need to express disgust..and since this is the only forum where I can do so as it is my blog..I shall do it..lets see ehh?

No comments:

Post a Comment