Sunday, June 13, 2010

Giving my face a 2nd try

I've always had like really really dry skin..and I have been switching from one product to another...

Right now I use a mixture of products, but my dry skin never really goes away..

So, based on my sis punya recommendation, I have decided to give the SKII line a try..

I bought their trial pack at RM99 and shall be trying it out for a week.

At the same time I bought their moisturiser (normal size) and their loose powder.

The moisturiser is lovely! and I saw an immediate change on my dry areas..

Let's see if it evens out my skin tone and improves my overall complexion.

Thank God I do not have pimple issues..

I'll update you guys on how it works for me..!!

I am so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Alan,

    Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh... SKII apparently good, no? i pun ada dry skin (though with slightly t-zone issue, so do update whether it works or not k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will do farah, I tgh try seminggu ni..will tell you how ehh?

    ReplyDelete