Friday, June 11, 2010

Learning to Let Go

Ish..I am having trouble sleeping...

I do go through this sometimes when my mind wanders to old unsavoury memories..

I need to learn how to let go of that.. of what happened...

I tell myself 'Sudah-sudahla tu Idza oooiii' . All water under the bridge right?

My heart does not seem to listen to what my brain is telling it to do..

I do keep myself busy with work...but times like this...some late nights, I tell you, it is hard..it hits me like...I don't know how to describe it..it just hits me.

Sigh...I need to write this so that I can sleep.

Seniman yang hidup di dalam hati dan jiwa ini..menangis lagi...

Sudah lah ..

Sudah...

Namun...

Duka di dalam hati ini, tiada kawan yang dapat meneka...

Sigh

Enough ...must sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment