Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 1/2 days

Aries was here until Monday afternoon!

Hence the 21/2 days referred to here...

Hehe..

Last Friday Aries arrived really late...and Airiel refused to sleep..He slept around 2 am I think..waiting for his Abah to come home..

Anyways on Saturday we went shopping at Pavillion where Aries bought a belt and wallet..Habis duit byk kat situ..Fuhhh, tapi consider that the belt and wallet he used dah rosak and he has been using the same one yang dia dpt utk hantaran 3 years back, it's time to beli yang baru..

Kitorang mcm makan dekat this Indian restaurant (forgot the name).. it was ok

Aries had the set, which he finished

I had the nasi goreng set


The chicken tikka which was soft and tender


Aries' mango lassi. 

That night, I had a sushi craving so we went to Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade for dinner..(thanks Aries coz I know you are not a sushi fan) No pics though. Lo and behold, after the sushi session, Aries was still hungry...so we went to Nando's plak.



    
Look at him hungrily devouring the chicken..Grrr

This post has been a bloody tough one on me..The pics won't load for some reason at the office. Ngoks..

Anyways..

On Sunday I had to attend a client's AGM (work on Sunday morning!!) Hehe..but I am ok with it. Anyways, after the AGM finished, I went to Subang Parade (yet again!, Yes I know) to but my full SKII set, which I will blog about later this week.

Aries bought himself a perfume, the Armani Code Summer Edition which smelled lovely! 

And we spent the rest of the Sunday at home with Airiel...

Monday morning we took Airiel for a medical checkup, which I will blog about later as well...

Thanks Aries, teman pergi checkup anak..hope you won't get into trouble sebab cuti with your 'you know what kind of' boss. 

P.S: - Urggh..pembaca blog di &^%* yang share ofis dgn ^*%*) tak payahla nak kecoh pasal content blog ni...terasa macam selebriti plak ..ecehhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment