Thursday, February 27, 2014

I am a Wockeez...

"Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides..." ~ Andre' Malraux

Hey everyone,

I am tired, been up since 4.30 a.m. and have been in the office since 5.30 a.m. to prepare for court at 9.00 a.m. I have missed my usual woken up by Airiel with kisses session *growl*

Tetiba diorg bagitahu kes kul 11.00. Bapakkkkkk

Anyways, did I ever tell you guys I am a fan of dance crews? They simply amaze me. My favourite dance crew EVER is the Jabbawockeez. I have been a fan of them since their early days when they started out. They have their own show at the Luxor now, which I must go see one day. It's on my bucket list

Watch this video and you'll know why.


*Mulut Ternganga*

They have their own album in collaboration with the Bangerz. The music you hear in this video is from that album.

They have come up with a short video called 'Regenerate'. Awesome. 

Alright. Enjoy now

Peace and love to everyone.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment