Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Amethyst, Solaris Dutamas

"I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance that I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended" ~ Nelson Mandela

Hi readers,

My food posts insyaAllah will resume. Not really better appetite, but when I do eat I try and take pics to share with you guys so you can go try it out.

The other day I tried a new restaurant in Solaris Dutamas, The Amethyst.


My colleague's order, the braised Lamb Shank. The meat was so tender it was literally falling off the bones and melted in your mouth. No complaints here.


I had the chicken with pesto and rice. I know fried chicken and pesto sounds like a weird combination but trust me it worked. My only complaint was that maybe the chicken was a tad bit dry. 


The Amethyst is located on the same row as Dr. Cafe at Solaris Dutamas. Go check it out.

Have a good week ahead.

Peace and love to everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment