Friday, February 21, 2014

My Night Cream

"You have to understand. I am no one special. I am just one person. I am in-between in every way. But I have a secret. You can build walls all the way to the sky and I will find a way to fly above them. You can try to pin me down with a hundred thousand arms, but I will find a way to resist. And there are many of us out there, more than you think. People who refuse to stop believing. People who refuse to come to earth. People who live in a world without walls, people who love into hate, into refusal, against hope and without fear. I love you. Remember. They cannot take it" ~ Lauren Olivier


Happy Friday everyone.

This is also another request from a reader. He (yes, NOT she) wanted to know what night cream I use haha. Baiklah.

I actually do not use SKII at night. 


I use Olay White Radiance Night Restoring Cream.

I have actually been using Olay products since I was in my teens since Olay products are affordable and also suits my uber dry skin. I find that this cream goes on a bit dense at the beginning so use sparingly but then when you wake up in the morning, it is pretty awesome. Skin feels moisturised and supple and you're ready to go for the rest of the day.

Since we are on the Olay product subject, I also use this.


I use it under my SKII skin signature cream. I find that it gives you a nice dewy glow (cheewah, I don't even know what that means!! haha).

Alright.

Have a good weekend ahead.

Peace and love to everyone.


2 comments:

  1. I pun pakai olay and I find overall better than any products I've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, yes. Some products dari dulu sampai iza pakai. Love the brand. Value for money too!!

    ReplyDelete