Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Groupon Deal - Authentic Swiss Technology Skincare - Kelana Jaya

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about" ~ Angela Schwindt


Hi readers,

Next up, is my next groupon massage deal. I went with bestie Huda Z for this one. This was quite sometime ago.

I picked the Kelana Mall branch for the massage. It was RM38 for a 2 hour massage and scrub thrown in.

It was an Indonesian massage. At some points it was quite painful (which you guys know I like right? haha)

If there is one complaint though was that the air-conditioning was too cold and I was shivering half the time and the location was a bit hard to find (it is located at the back portion of a hair salon).

Other than that the massage was great and I was satisfied.



What I really like about this particular shop is that they don't ask you to buy their packages or anything like that (which I always end up buying because I have issues saying no huhu). They gave me the above card and retained the same price. And that was it!



Contact details are as the above picture.

There has been a lot of emails asking me for updates on certain things, travel plans, clothes I buy, Akif, Airiel, SKII.  Thanks a lot for your support and I will try and update daily on the things you readers want. I am trying to respond to all emails as well.

Much love from me and Airiel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment