Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekie - Empire Hotel, Subang Jaya

"Happiness is not a goal ... it is a by-product of a life well lived" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt


Hello readers!

Happy Monday everyone. Below is a roundup of my weekie:-


A surprise gift I got from an unknown. Went to Citta Mall Dr. Cafe and barristas passed me this, someone asked them to give this to me whenever I came. Thank you stranger for this and may Allah bless!!


He is more myself than I am, whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are one and the same...

Empire Hotel, Subang. 

Pros: Decor was modern and simple. Room and bathroom was replete of full length mirrors. The room was awesome and the food was good. 

Cons : I hated the lifts with an abiding passion! It took forever to go from one floor to another, and if your room was on one floor, you cannot access other floors because your access card won't allow it. So it was a pain for me to go to Airiel's room on the 5th floor since my room was on the 4th floor. Not practical at all. Please change the lifts!!


And look at what was waiting for me at the office this morning!! 

I am truly truly blessed. 

As a friend said to me. Remember that. Remember 96:4

Thank you Allah, for this ease.

Your servant is truly content.

Have a good rest of the week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment