Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Online Shopping - Update 6

Honestly, I have lost count of how many online shopping escapades I have had this year. I have not blogged about online shopping for a while sampai ada readers tanya, 'Nape takde online shopping update?'. Errr...well ok.


Well, truth be told, I have not shopped online for a while. Sedih dan kasihan melihat Aries bekerja keras and masyaAllah he buys me everything I want and requests for asalkan tak keterlaluan. Alhamdulillah. Bukankah baik dan buruknya seorang lelaki itu boleh dilihat dari cara mereka melayan isteri mereka ?. Pernah baginda Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda, ‘sebaik-baik lelaki adalah yang paling baik, kasih dan lemah lembut terhadap isterinya.’. Take heed, husbands hehehehe.


Anyways back to online shopping. You should only buy something when it catches your eye lah kan? Don't buy for the sake of buying something betul tak? I have bought a few things recently online.




I don't follow trends so I did not know that there is this trend going around right now called 'colour-blocking'. At the time, I just thought these baju kurung's looked really cute. So I bought these 2. They are from Modish Mode House 




I like this slouchy long sleeved top which is quite labuh and covers my booty. This light blue colour is cute, and its from Little White Crane.

And that is all!!

Sigh, I'm off for a trip next week. And without family, is so NOT looking forward to it. Anyways..will let you in on the location later. 

Shop smart and not till you drop k? Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment