Sunday, October 23, 2011

Angel with Silver Wings

Tears in Heaven


Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven
Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven
I must be strong and carry on
Because I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way through night and day
Because I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down
Time can bend you knees
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please

Beyond the door
There's peace I'm sure
And I know there will be no more tears in heaven

Eric Clapton wrote this beautiful song after the death of his son. Isn't amazing how something so painful can translate itself into such a beautiful song like this?

Amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment