Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Takziah

Due to the overwhelming response surrounding my previous post, I have removed that post. My poor dad, he has nothing to do with this as this was my view on the matter from what I have seen and experienced, and he has always taught to me tell the truth, no matter how much it may hurt.

The post maybe harsh, but not a single lie was told inside it and the contents therein are all facts. They are all true.

So sorry for stating the obvious.

It is time to move on to more pressing matters.

Takziah buat keluarga Kak Marina atas pemergian anak lelaki keduanya, Mohammad Fariq Ilham.

Somoga Kak Marina dan keluarga tabah menghadapi ujian Allah ini. I cannot imagine how she feels and will not say I will try to understand.

Al-fatihah buat arwah baby Fariq Ilham.


No comments:

Post a Comment