Monday, September 19, 2011

SKII update (3)

Hi guys!!

A reader has apparently followed my journey with SKII and has asked me to post an update. Okies, so here goes.

Almost a year since I have started using SKII, there are definite changes to my skin.



This is me without compact powder, liquid foundation or the like today. This is my face 'bare'.

From the flaky complexion which I used to have, this is what I have now. No flakes in sight. Previous products I used would irritate my skin, making it red but SKII seems to not have such an effect at all!!.

I used to wear night creams from other brands only to wake up with extremely oily skin, and when I wash it off, my skin then flakes because the cleanser is too strong. I think my skin is still extremely sensitive to cleansers, but I have found the perfect cleanser for me so far, and this is the only non-SKII product I use in my skincare regiment:-


Cheap and so effective!! SKII does of course have its oil cleanser, but I still prefer this one because of the price point plus!!

I am a happy and satisfied SKII user!

If you have any questions regarding my experience with SKII please do not hesitate to leave a comment here or e-mail me. I am more than happy to share my experience. Everybody is entitled to good, healthy skin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment