Monday, June 30, 2014

Dynasty Inn, Kota Bharu

"We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking
~ Santosh Kalwar

Hi readers,

It's a Monday and the 2nd of Ramadhan to boot.

Life is beautiful indeed. 

Last post on where I stayed for my Kelantan trip.

When I was in Kota Bharu I stayed at the Dynasty Inn. Can you imagine kindred Diyana and I got lost and ended up in Dynasty Inn at Wakaf Che' Yeh instead? Hadoii. Anyways, we finally managed to get to the correct Dynasty Inn after that.

Pictures below:-

 A cozy seating area...


 Flat Screen TV

 Table where we could put all our stuff

 Ironing board and hangers and hooks (very handy)

 Towels and toiletries..

The complimentary coffee and water

 The bathroom was pretty spacious..


Shower and sit down toilet

We stayed here for a night before moving on to Chalet D' Mawar in Tanah Merah. 

For the price we paid I think I was satisfied. Everything was clean and that was the most important part. There was ample parking behind the hotel as well. The room was spacious. Flat Screen TV was lovely.

My only complaint would be that there were no plugs beside the bed or at bedside. In the end the TV had to be switched off because kindred Diyana and I were both charging our phones and other gadgets.

Okay.

Kelantan trip all done. 

Can you guys believe that I haven't finished updating on my Europe trip and where I stayed? Sheesh. After one of my readers asked me where I stayed in Paris during the last night I suddenly realised I did not put that up yet. Haha.

I promise I will though guys. Promise. Pinky promise *wink*

Have a good rest of the week.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment