Friday, June 20, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 72 - 80


"We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that's like saying you can never change your fate" ~ Amy Tan

It's Friday readers.

Work has been crazy up until yesterday.

Today there is time to breathe.

Time for my 100 happy days challenge.

Day 72 - My silver lining...


Day 73 - My first run for the year. I wanted to register for the Standard Chartered run but it was full already (own fault for sitting on it huhu). This is the CIMB Colour Run 2014.  Their FB page is here. Their website is here for those who would want to register.



Day 74 - I met an old, old friend when I was in the Court of Appeal the other day. Kak Intan!! Mother of 3 now and maintain tu nampak tu hehehe. We used to (and still is by the way) addicted to this one Nasi Lemak stall in Giant punya food court. Their paru cili padi is to DIE for.


Day 75 - Wouldn't you agree that the best things in life are free? I found this at the artsy section in Publika and it just instantly cheered me up so I took one. Look at how cute they are!!


Day 76 - I am such a fabric addict and I was so psyched when a few of my fabrics were finished and came back from my tailor. I don't know when I will wear these because I mostly wear black and white to the office and these fabrics are kind of fancy. But who the heck cares! I am so in love with the red one. I bought the red fabric at Gulatis at the place where they put end bits of fabric and sold them at dirt cheap prices. Don't we women love bargains? hehe. It is super gorgeous in real life...huhu 


Day 77 - I discovered this drink at Gloria Jeans Coffee. "Chocolate Macadamia Latte". Sounds heavenly right? It IS. Totally addictive 


Day 78 - This is my MIL punya famous Terung Bakar Air Asam. Drool right? I made this on my own. Sodappp. Makan dgn nasi putih panas panas. Perghhh


Day 79 - Music that soothes the soul. I am addicted to this song. I play it on repeat constantly. It reminds me of Akif, of my life in general. It reminds me somehow of hope. Give it a hear and be mesmerised by how music can change your life. I loooooveeee you Ed Sheeran, Ngeeeee.


Day 80 - She can escape the past, but she can't outrun the future. My current read. 

I just remembered I promised a reader I would put up her postnatal package services for you out there who are looking. Oh no, tak ingat. I will do it on Monday akak, I promise!

Have a good weekend ahead readers.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment