Monday, June 2, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 56 - 65

"I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons..." ~ Testy Mctesterson

Hi everyone,

It is a Monday. And I owe you guys my 100 day challenge updates.

So lets do this.

Day 56 - "Men's evil manners live in brass, their virtues we write in water.." ~ Shakespeare. Can someone tell me which play this is from? The answer boleh baca dari atas tu. This is Shakespeare globe by the way, a 2 mins walk from the Millenium Bridge and the Tate Modern Art Museum.


Day 57 - The fortress I call my family. Much love to my rock who has been with me through the ups and down. This is my familia readers.


Day 58 - Part heart, all soul... My very protective Airiel.


Day 59 -  Because I love M&M's!! This is M & M world in London folks. The M&M colours made my head spin. Everything M & M is sold here hehe.


Day 60 - Beautiful beads! Love the beading on this baju kurung for my sis' wedding! Will uploads pics bila pakai hehe.


Day 61 - Little houses!! this is a souvenir from Delft. Soooo cutee!


Day 62 - Bergoncang imanku hey hey hey... err hahaha


Day 63 - A gift from the bestest friend ever!! Thank you ridh rahmi for this! Much love!!


Day 64 - My favourite tea with honey, soothing for the throat. Superbug please go away..huhu


Day 65 - God must have spent a little more time on you little one...

Have a good week ahead readers.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment