Monday, June 16, 2014

D Mawar Chalet, Tanah Merah, Kelantan

"We are ever striving after what is forbidden, and coveting what is denied us" ~ Ovid

Readers,

It's Monday. Have lots to update but no actual time to do them. 

Anyways, during my Letsgetlost trip to Kelantan, whilst I was in Tanah Merah for sis in law's wedding I stayed at D' Mawar Chalet in Tanah Merah town.

 The reception was spacious with lounge sofas. We rented out the bigger cottage, with one double bed and one single bed, which only went for about RM95 which was pretty cheap. Our room number was 104. The ambiance is like a small village house with nice rickety wooden floors and wooden doors as well.


What was most important was that it was clean. There was great air conditioning. There was a wardrobe given, and a TV as well. Errr ignore the shopping bags will you? The bed was also clean. So for the price kindred Diyana and I paid, this was awesome. 

Another plus was also the ample parking.

D' Mawar Chalet's fb page is here.

I need to respond to a few things from my readers as well and will do it soon, I promise.

But I have to go for now. A crazy week anticipated ahead.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment