Monday, June 9, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 66 - 71

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves
By each let this be heard
Some do it with a bitter look
Some with a flattering word
The coward does it with a kiss
The brave man with a sword" ~ Oscar Wilde

Hello readers,

Back to reality for me.

But I take a piece of the ocean, its song with me wherever I go until my next trip.

Now its the 100 happy days challenge updates. Let's go!


Day 66 - Gellato Teh Tarik for Gellatomio...yummy!! Taste exactly like teh tarik. Check it out at Publika.



Day 67 - Got this in the mail and I have no idea who it is from. Anyways, it made me laugh. Thank you to whoever that gave me this. Hahaha *wink*

Day 68 - How I missed little Safiyya!! Managed to meet her at the wedding of my sis. Kindred Diyana was so kind to be my bodyguard for the trip! Much love!! 


Day 69 - Now a wife. This is my Airiel's father's youngest sister. My sister in law. Looking radiant on her nikah night. Bottom middle pic is Nini, also my sister in law. What is a collage without Airiel and Mama fooling around with the camera ehh? Hehehe


Day 70 - Kenduri day!! The girls in uniform of Tiffany Blue. The bride and groom looking gorgeous!! My sisters in law looking beautiful as well.


Day 71 - "I have always been fascinated by the ocean, to dip a limb beneath its surface and know that I'm touching eternity, that it goes on forever until it begins here again"  ~ Lauren De Stefano

Have a good week ahead readers.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment