Thursday, July 3, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 81 - 90

"When I say it's you that I like. I'm talking about that part of you that knows life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed" ~ Fred Rogers

Hi readers.

It is time for the 100 Happy Days Challenge updates.

Day 81 - Icha loves baby Aufa!! How cute and booolat she is!! Selfie with the rest of the girls jugak. See how they pose? Ceewah. Congrats on the addition Farah Shafinaz. Much love


Day 82 - Airiel woke me up in the morning saying 'Mama, EKSIDEN dahsyat mama!!!. Dragged me out of bed and led me to this. Drama Melayu apakah ini?? Hadoii. Wicked sense of humour la my son ni.


Day 83 - I am not only obsessed with FF games, I am also in love with their music. So when Dewan Philharmonik Orkestra decided to showcase the Distant Worlds - FF Soundtrack in Malaysia, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I just had to buy a ticket. Cannot wait!!


Day 84 - I know jerebu is terrible, but somehow it makes the sunset prettier. Like as if the dust particles makes it prettier. Teori bodoh hehe but still...


Day 85 - This is Airiel's father and Airiel. SWAG dia dgn bapak dia trying out the bossned haircut haha. I really hope this picture will not ruffle any feathers to anyone out there who is with Airiel's father. My focus is really to just ensure that Airiel is happy and spends time with his dad, and Airiel wants both his father and I to be with him when his father takes him out, so I just oblige. I think Airiel deserves that at least. And I hope whoever reading this will understand.

Day 86 - FF Gamers will know who this is. This is Zack from FF7. I lapp you Zack


Day 87 - This is love...


Day 88 - LOL this is soo true right? Too funny haha


Day 89 - In him, I see a miracle that Allah has promised to all of us. I see and feel His love. Thank you Almighty for such a gift.

Day 90 - Knowing that I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now...and what bliss it is..

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I have high respect for you. Both of you & mazri infact. You both will brought him up well, especially you as as the mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana. I suppose we both decided to put our differences aside and just try be amicable for Airiel's sake. Alhamdulillah we are trying very hard. Airiel still has some anger issues sometimes but we are working on that as well

    ReplyDelete