Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mother Pours Boiling Water on 6 Year Old Child - Yes B*&^# you must be going to HELL

"All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the print of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair..." ~ Mitch Alborn

Warning : Ini adalah post EMO. 


That is my FB rant this morning.

And I am far from done. When I read the news this morning, my heart just froze with fear. And anger. And grief. 

I cannot read any kind of news that involves child casualties these days. It will just make me cry and will most definitely ruin the rest of my day, or week, or for how long I don't know.

What makes it worse in this case is that the perpetrator is either the birth mother or the step mother. The word 'MOTHER' seems almost inappropriate here. The rest of my comments summarises exactly how I feel.






This kind of news strikes me at the heart because it is also my greatest fear. As a single mom, not only do I have the fear of being burned again if I ever get into another relationship/marriage, my greatest phobia is how it would affect Airiel.

When I became single, I made a promise to myself to never do 2 things ever again:-

1. Cry in front of my son unless they were tears of happiness; and

2. To be so selfish as to let the interests of someone else (mine included) before him and I promised that I would always protect him.

Maintaining an amicable relationship with Airiel's father is also a priority to me because we will always be his parents, and that must come first before anything else to me. Yg dah lepas tu lepaslah, nak marah lama lama buat apo? Cepat tua deyy... 

Reading news like this just makes me so angry.

I hope these irresponsible and cruel parents will hang for their crime. And rot in hell as well because there must be a special place in hell somewhere for a mother/stepmom/father/stepfather/parent who abuses a child who cannot defend themselves, or those parents who just stand by and watch while their spouses abuses their child.

May Allah bless you little angel boy Mohammad Akhil Mustaqim Rashidy. You will be forever 6. Have fun playing up there with my angel Akif and Aisha.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone, except the parents of this angel boy. They should have no peace, or love. Let the ghosts of their sins haunt them till their dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment