Thursday, March 13, 2014

Of Hope...

"None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.." ~ Anne Rice

There has been no news on MH370. Sigh

I look at the pictures of the families, not knowing what happened to their beloved. It is not knowing, not being in control, being helpless, waiting. How it kills. I pray. Airiel says 'Amin'. He asks me 'Org dalam kapal terbang tu pergi syurga macam Akif ke Mama?' and I am besieged by a stabbing sensation in my heart so painful it brings me to my knees. Raw. I smile and say 'Kita doa ye Airiel sayang?'. I look away because I swore to myself never to shed a tear in front of my son ever again unless they are tears of happiness.

There must be hope. There should be closure.

And so I look at the little things.

His endless kisses and how they change my world and heals my heart, piece by piece... 


Angel Akif always in my heart, waiting for me in heaven, a frequent visitor in my dreams... 


Airiel pretending to be Ultraman and I am his Raksasa... 


Pillow fights and laughter... 


Running away in panic when Airiel finds a freaking big pillow to bash this Raksasa...

We are a nation in mourning...

Let us pray and hope...

Have a good weekend ahead readers. 

Peace and love to everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment