Friday, March 28, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 1 and 2

"But I have been too deeply hurt, Sam. I tried to save the Shire, and it has been saved, but not for me. It must often be so, Sam, when things are in danger: someone has to give them up, lose them, so that others may keep them..." ~ J.R.R Tolkien

Happy Friday readers,

There is this challenge going around, and its called 100 Happy days challenge.

Things have been great for me this year so far. So I am starting this!! Lets make it to 100 happy days shall we?

My posts so far:-

Day 1 - The heart and the armor. Airiel dah pandai suap mama makan and minum these days. Cair jiwa hahaha




Day 2 - I got my best friend back!!

And for the readers yg request nak tahu whether I am on IG, WeChat or Dayre, my ID is idzerqqy for all kay? Come find me and lets join in the campaign.

Happy, happy days ahead InsyaAllah.

Its gonna be a packed weekend so lets brace ourselves and go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment