Monday, January 21, 2013

To Where You Are

There are times
I swear I know you're here
When I forget about my fears
Feeling you might hear
Watching over me
My hope sees what the future will bring
When you ride me in your wings
And take me where you are
Where you and I will breathe together once again
We'll be dancing in the moonlight just like we used to do
And you'll be smiling back at me
Only then will I be free
When I can be where you are

And I can see your face
Your kiss I still can taste
Not a memory erased
I see your star shining down on me
And I'd do anything if I could just be right there where you are

Where you and I will breathe together once again
We'll be dancing in the moonlight like we used to do
And you'll be smiling back at me
Only then will I be free
Then I will be free
So take me where you are

There are times when selfishly
I wish that you were here with me
So I can wipe the tears from your eyes and make you see
That every night while you are dreaming
I am here to guard you from afar
And anytime I feel your love
I close my eyes and dream of where you are...

I still believe
I have got to believe
That I will touch you that sweet day
That you'll take me there...

No comments:

Post a Comment