Monday, May 14, 2012

Current Reading List, Part 1 [2012]

Hi readers,


A reader of this blog messaged me and asked me whether I am an avid reader and if I could recommend her some books and update her from time to time on what I read.

Well, the answer would be 'Yes, I love to read'.

Apart from being an avid RPG gamer, I am also an avid reader. I am sort of old fashioned in the sense that I am not an E-book fan. Any books that I read, must be on actual paper. When I was younger, I used to read a lot of 'heavy duty on the mind' sort of books, you know...biographies of serial killers, 500 page biographies of people which I thought was interesting. But these days, after reading hundreds and hundreds of documents, cause papers and whatnot in the office and after being a mother, long winded books tire me, and I no longer have the stomach to read books about serial killers.

So I like reading about fiction and love and stories which are light, whimsical and romantic. These are the series which I am currently or have finished reading this year.


The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. These I have finished in January when I was real sick. Highly erotic with an engaging and addictive storyline.


The Trylle series. I have finished reading Switched, and in the midst of reading Torn and will start on Ascend once I finish Torn. I bought Switched yesterday and could not put it down. Finished it in just a few hours.




The 'Charley Davidson' series by Darynda Jones. I have read 'First Grave on the Right' but have yet to read the 2nd and 3rd book which I have bought. I like how this series depicts a Private Investigator hot chick named Charley set in our present time, and how she tries to live a normal life save for the fact that you know, she is the GRIM REAPER and also the gateway for lost souls to go to the other side or something (she actually shines!!)... hahaha

Do grab a copy of these if you come across them. Enjoy the rest of the week now!

No comments:

Post a Comment