Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Irony of it All...

'The irony of things..., how you were there for people when they had nothing but dreams... And you gave everything you had for them so as to make their dreams come true...how during that time..they looked at you in the eye and promised you everything... And now that they do have everything, their dreams now a reality...how they could turn around...look at you straight in the eye and tell you that they have nothing... Its the irony of it all... '


Ayah, I hope I will never forget what you have done for me...I pray to never be an ungrateful child.


Happy father's day Ayah, Aries...


'Our mothers...their love makes us believe we can reach the sky....
and our fathers..their love lets us know that we can reach the sky at its highest point..and fall from it without any fear... for they will always be there to break the fall..'



P.S - These quotes are mine so that's why I am not crediting anyone for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment