Monday, February 28, 2011

Where is the 'delete' button?

I was happy today, driving off to Melaka Court ...


And then I remembered that the last time I went to Melaka High Court was 10 days prior to my 3rd anniversary which was last year.


And a knife stabs me in the heart, and I am blinded by tears.


Events, voices and pictures flood my mind.


And then I see Airiel's face, grinning at me...running towards me everytime I come home.


I see Aries' face as he looked at me almost 5 years ago at Taman Tasik Shah Alam while we were studying together.


I compose myself and start my drive back to Kuala Lumpur.



"It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." ~Rose Kennedy~ via Dr. Reed, Criminal Minds.




This is my life... and i shall live it MY way...

No comments:

Post a Comment