Monday, January 11, 2010

An offence most grave..

I need to vent..!

So bear with me je la kan..

Being in a long distance relationship ni sgtla byk ujian...

I have on numerous occasions received calls from women wanting to be Aries' 2nd wife la.. women saying that Aries and them are crazy in love la... that they are together la.. that they are planning to get married la..haiyoo.. as much as I do not want to pay attention to all of this.. it does bother me... up to a certain extent it creates tension in our marriage. I am a normal woman..I get jealousla kan.

I have been receiving gifts from an anonymous sender since last year..you name it, flowers (at one one time 100 flowers was sent to me), perfumes, chocolates and jewelry. I don't really know whether Aries' gets jealous. He doesn't seem to...but anyways...that just goes to show how things are..sigh

I honestly do not know what goes on in JB. Aries is my husband and I have to trust him and believe that he will not do these things. Yang lain, serah sahaja kepada Yang Maha Esa.

But I really do think that for a woman to try and knowingly get into a relationship with a married man..and for a man to knowingly try to get into a relationship with a married woman, there is no offence more grave than this. (Sorry Siti Nurhaliza, I might like your songs but you're guilty as sin).

And for respective spouses in a marriage, I know there are temptations to stray...to have fun...to be excited about the prospects of something new... the adrenalin rush and all...and you might think at the back of your mind...your significant other might never find out. That is possible, and they might never know.

But what if they do find out? Would it be worth it? What if the marriage can't be repaired? What happens to the children if a separation is imminent? (Jon & Kate saga..remember anyone?)

I wonder what I would do if this happens to me..and my honest answer would be..I don't know, I really don't know.

You know...recently Daphne Iking's hubby sued the man she had an affair with under some obscure section of the law for enticing away a married woman? It might be legally obsolete...but I can think of nothing more morally right.

I am rambling away... but I feel like this post is absolutely necessary to reflect my feelings on this.

"Ya Allah, lindungilah aku dan suamiku dari zina
Dan jauhilah kami dari kelalaian dan kesementaraan dunia"

Amin.

5 comments:

  1. indeed, it is an offence most grave iza, to 'berselingkuh'. but sumtimes, disappointment lead people to take that path. hopefully, kita tak tergolong dlm golongan tu kan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rileks iza..my hubby also in JB..i do not know mazri so well, tapi masa kat uitm dulu (tak satu kelas dgn mazri, tapi penah noticed that he was there), i think he is very a good man..and of course a good husband to you and a good father to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like ur post. it is the fear of every wife, and really, no solution is best solution. no decision is best decision either. until we are in that shoe, we can only ponder.

    and lets all hope we never have to walk in that shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shafini : Hubby jauh gak? sigh.. I think it is so cruel for our government to separate families. Let's hope you're right about my Aries!

    Fara: I know, a dilemma indeed. Let's hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete