Sunday, January 31, 2010

Berlalu seperti mimpi


That is how I describe this weekend...

Mula-mula didn't start out very well..tapi me and Aries ada 'heart to heart talk' jumaat malam itu - well sort off.

Kesimpulan - Ada perubahan.

We watched universal soldier pada sabtu siang and out of the blue...kata azimat yang dinanti diucapkan secara spontan..hati tersentuh..

I bought myself a mighty mouse..tried the magic mouse..tapi mcm tak best...



Malam Aries baik hati bawak pergi dinner date dekat 'Jake's..and we enjoyed ourselves..teringat gembira zaman dahulu...hehe..



Our sparkling being opened


Aries



Yours truly



Oysters..see how excited Aries' gets hehe...


Beef nachos..yum yum


Aries' steak


My rib-eye ..tak habis makan pon..


Sunday morning was family outing day..so we took Airiel to Subang Parade makan Nando's tapi Airiel tak makanla...dia makan baby biscuits..


Our little Airiel

And then..spent more time together..before sending Aries off to the airport...and I remember 'itu'..before he disappeared into the crowd to catch his plane...masih terasa ikhlasnya...

What a beautiful dream...

I hope it lasts..

No comments:

Post a Comment