Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cardi craze...


Sorrows put aside..I am ready to blog about more positive things and that would of course be...shopping!!!

As per my post title..I am cardi crazy.. to me it completes my outfit...maklumla.. I have so many sleeveless tops tp diri ini menutup aurat..so mana bleh pakai tops tu mcm tu je kan..kenala cover dgn cardi. I have mostly all the basic colours tapi plan on getting summore.

Buying them online makes it so easy-peasy. Recently I've bought these:-








I bought these cardigans at Attire Attic, and the pics above are courtesy of Attire Attic as well. Cardigans aside, I buy must of my tops and dresses (which I will then alter to convert them into tops) here. The clothes fit me well and when they say the material is top notch quality, I find it to be true (unlike some blogshops which have the heart to tell a flat out lie about the materials).

Hop on over to take a look.

4 comments:

  1. the second cardi is gorgeous!!!
    official, yet very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tulaa.. iza suka sgt...they have it in white as well..tp iza tk suka beli cardi putih..hehe takmo nampak gemoks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idza dear,

    Thank you so very much for writing such honoured post about Attires' Attic in your beautiful blog :)
    We are very glad that u loved all of our cardigans/altered tops =P that you have purchased dear.

    Hmm, may we say that your post has motivate us to provide better items in future :) Thank you so much! We will work harder in the future, and do drop by often yea! Hope to hear more from u sometime again soon.

    Yours sincerely,
    www.attireattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, no problems..i truly love your clothes..do bring in more ok?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete