Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Airiel's checkup..among others


Yesterday Airiel and both me went for our checkup.

My oh my..Airiel is now 9.9 kgs.

What a big boy already.

Since it is a government clinic..confirmla kan kena tunggu lama. I managed to take some pics.




I also went for my injection. Apparently I've lost weight. Haha..ironik sungguh memandangkan makan byk tak hingat. Tapi I suddenly realised that sekarang sebenarnye tgh go through episode tak lalu makan nasi (rasa mcm horror sgt tgk nasi..). Barujer ingat nak beli RxLite dari Rinie. But unless I'm gaining weight...it's kind of pointless la pulak.

I am currently putting myself through a social experiment. Hehe..at least that is what I call it laa. This experiment will last one week a.k.a the end of this week.

Once this week is over, I'll tell you guys what the experiment is all about and whether I survived it or not! Haha..

I am truly not sleeping well these days. Airiel tak mahu tido atas katil lagi. He wants to sleep on the mattress on the floor. Ada masa nanti I'll take a pic and show you how it looks like. Anyways mattress tu utk single punya bed. Airiel tido lesak. So tak muat for me to actually sleep there with him. In the end I have to sleep atas katil while he sleeps down there.

Every single movement he makes wakes me up. The slightest sound, even if he breathes to loudly or snores, I will wake up and go all panicky sebab tak biasa tido tak peluk dia. I'm such a sob sob..so now mata bengkak. Boleh imagine tak mata sepet yang bengkak..? Macam takde mata je.

Owhh..I have so many things that I need (as opposed to saje suka hati) to buy. When I go out with Aries on a weekend, selalunya akan terpesong beli mende utk airiel or..aries' splurges on something totally unnecessary for himself (sigh). Anyways, getting back to the list:-

1. Counsel bag;
2. Court shoes;
3. Sandals for weekend outings;
4. Small handbag for going out on weekend;
5. Shades (sbb astig horror time bwk krete); and
6. Loose powder (any suggestions on a brand anyone?);

As for mende nak buat:-

1. Manicure;
2. Pedicure; and
3. Massage.

Must make a point to buy and do all these things.

I have purchased a few more bracelets and will blog about them in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment