Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just this weekend


So.. Aries came back gile lewat on Friday...Airiel nangis punya nangis tunggu..sampai tertido. Anyways..Airiel was so happy to see Aries when he woke up on Saturday morning.. what a cutie...

After playing with Airiel until he fell sound asleep.. We went off to have lunch at Marche's. The concept is funny...Here's how it works..

You get a card at the door. 1 card each like below


After that you go to the respective stalls to get your food..and then the person taking care of the counter will take your card and chop it.

Aries has half a dozen oysters and was in heaven..hahaha


Our drinks, me having plain old watermelon juice and Aries went a bit to adventurous and had the healthy juice of the day (wheatgrass + ginger + god knows what)..urgghhh


My salad which I loved. They are currently having a mushroom promotion..yummy!

Me and Aries had grilled chicken and lamb chop as well but I forgot to take the pics on those..lapo sgt...hahah
Aries and Airiel..

And..last but not least..


Cheeky Aries in his new shades!

I spoil him I know! But who else to spoil but Aries and my lil Airiel?

*WINK*



No comments:

Post a Comment