Monday, May 26, 2014

The Everly, Putrajaya

"I hold a beast, an angel, and a madman in me.." ~ Dylan Thomas

Hello readers,

It's a Monday. I would like to start by congratulating the Malaysian Thomas Cup team. Even though we lost it was a good run! Fought till the end we did. Kudos and R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

Anyway, my friend told me when she first read my itinerary 'Dude, you're gonna need a vacation to recover from this vacation' hahahaha. Err, so I did.

We had a family weekie last weekend at The Everly Putrajaya.

Check out the room. Comfy bed, toiletries, spacious bathroom and there is a day bed as well hehe.

Love, love the decor!

Pros :-

1. Free parking (gasp, yes the hotel offers free parking);

2. Big and spacious room and bathroom; 

3. Minimalist, modern decor of the lobby; and

4. Close to Alamanda (2 mins walk.)

Cons:-

The service at the buffet breakfast. The buffet breakfast itself is not bad, food was quite good. There were too many people, not enough seats and poor service coordination by the staff. I think there were not enough staff to cater to the guests and thats the main problem. It is the first time in weekie history that our family had to sit at separate tables, and there were guests literally waiting for a seat because there were not enough seats for the guests. Also a problem is the fact that at a table for 5 or 6, 2 people will be sitting. I mean apahal right? The staff is suppose to sit 6 at a table of 6 and not let just 2 people sit sesuka hati.

Anyways, the link for Everly is here.

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment