Wednesday, May 28, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 51 - 55

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality...
~ Edgar Allen Poe

Hey readers,

Time for the 100 Happy Days Challenge Updates.

Day 51 - Fresh off my flight touching down, I glanced through my mail and came across this. Thank you readers, you guys are awesome ...


Day 52 - When I say people are overly sensitive about religion here in Malaysia, I wasn't joking. You can find this everywhere in the UK. This one was at the airport. Gunalah hak berfikir sebelum hak untuk bersuara...jika terpelajar sila guna hak Miranda...:p


Day 53 - A cute sign I found in one of the shop in King's Cross in Leicestershire. Now up in my office. Hehehe


Day 54 - Bottoms Up Mateys!! A find at a thrift shop in Castleton (remember my sailor hat and pic I posted up in IG? Yeah that shop!! hehe).  A new mug as a holder for my evergrowing pen collection.


Day 55 - The city of Delft! Check out those awesome clouds!! Gua jatuh cinta tergolek golek. I am here with cecilia, the hot mama who together with her awesome hubs Arnaud, played tourist guide. I love you guys!

Alright readers. We are in the middle of the week. Let's persevere until Friday.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment