Monday, May 19, 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 41 to day 50

"She was the greatest force of all because she never chose to destroy. Instead she went off into darkness seeking out the demons and those cast aside, not to drive them away but rather  to show to them that even they were capable of creating the most unimaginable light" ~ Tyler Kent White

Okay guys,

I need to finish the 100 Happy Days challenge updates. Here goes.

Day 41 - The place where the unseen roam. This is Bradgate Park in Leicester guys. It is breathtakingly beautiful. I fell in love immediately. Look at those clouds. Aren't they absolutely soooo soooo sexy? I couldn't stop admiring them.


Day 42 - "I was quiet, but I was not blind" ~ Jane Austen. This is the view I had on my journey to Castleton from Leicester. I just couldn't even explain how beautiful it was. It was absolutely mesmerizing. 


Day 43 - This picture was in one of my previous post. This is the view I had up from Peveril Castle. My friend showed me a quote from Paul Coelho when we were up here that reminded her of me. And it was so perfect for the setting.
"Blessed are those who do not fear solitude, who are not afraid of their own company, who are not always desperately looking for something to do, something to amuse themselves with, something to judge..."


Day 44 - Mengenal erti rindu. This was also in one of my previous post. I missed Airiel all the time, like crazy miss him when I was away. It's like I could physically feel my heart breaking everytime I heard his voice on the phone.


Day 45 - Err, some of the shopping I did in Beicester Village. I am officially broke hahah. No more spending until the end of the year, huhu. Although kindred Hadi firmly believes that the contrary is true. Ahhh, I shall keep this resolution!


Day 46 - "A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


Day 47 - Wandering solo in Paris. This place oozes of age and history everywhere. Eiffel Tower is every bit as breathtaking as they say it is. The skies in Europe never fails to take my breath away. Check out the sunset.


Day 48 - "I amsterdam". Hahaha, get it? Arnaud, a dear friend of mine took me around and showed me EVERYTHING in Amsterdam. I will just end by saying that 'whatever happens in Amsterdam, stays in Amsterdam' hehehe *wink*


Day 49 - I went back to Paris to watch the 'Moulin Rouge' show. And went around sightseeing solo again.


Day 50 - It will all be alright, I'll be home tonight... I'm coming back home...

Yeay, I'm pretty much done!!! Phewww.

Tons of work to do tomorrow. The rest of the pics on my vaccay is up on IG and FB. Malas nak upload sini. I'll just do some posts on the windmills and the hotels I stayed in, so that if anyone wants to travel to these locations, this would I hope help them.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment