Saturday, May 17, 2014

100 Happy Days - Day 34 - 40

"There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must feel what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life." ~ Alexandre Dumas

Hello readers,

I am back!

More on my whirlwind tour of 3 countries later. I am also responding to all your emails, please bear with me.

But for now, I have to update the progress on my 100 Happy Days Challenge. Here it goes. Not updating it all at once, penat huhu.

Day 34 - "Selama mata terbuka, sampai jantung tak bergetar, selama itupun aku mampu untuk mengenangmu..". These days I look and remember Akif with fondness, not so much as grief anymore. There is instead a sense of yearning, of missing him. It's kind of like happy and sad at the same time.


Day 35 - Grandma gua pun pandai selfie weihhh, SWAG hahaha.


Day 36 - Labour Day relaxation with the prince. This was taken at the new Shah Alam library inside KGSAS. Please take your kids. Airiel loves it here and there is a lake behind the library. Scenic and fun education for the kids.

Day 37 - Ni gaya apa plak dah ni? Hahahaha. 


Day 38 - "Because you are as cute as an owl" katanye hehehe

Day 39 - How's about that for a t-shirt sign? #toofunny

Day 40 - Views on my journey to Leicester from Heathrow. MasyaAllah, what a view...

More updates later readers.

Much love from me and Airiel.

Peace and love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment