Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fighting my demons

Since the incident that has happened last year, it has been a journey of healing for me.

I have good days where I wake up and think I am ok and I have bad days where sleep eludes me and the events, voices just play out in my head until I feel it can explode.

So many questions in my head unanswered which I know will never be answered.

I don't know how to deal...

I really don't. I don't know how to deal with the grief inside me. I have cried until I could cry no more. I cannot change was done to me, I cannot change anything.

I want to let the past go and try and move on with my life but the memories I have inside my head, the questions which remain unanswered burdens me to no end.

I am alone in this grief.

I hope tomorrow is a good day.

Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break.  ~William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment