Wednesday, November 10, 2010

April 2011

Yesterday I got all excited.

I went on the Fireflyz website to book tickets to JB for Raya Haji.

And there was an promo to fly to KK..as low as RM9 one way okies?

I thought, this is a perfect time to have a family trip!!! All of us, my family has never managed to travel together to one place. We are just so busy with our schedules...so I arranged for a family meeting (yes, that's how it works with my family)

Schedule clashed so Aries and Bonda could only attend via tele-conferencing (am not kidding you). Anyways...after sorting out schedules.. everything is sorted..

14 to 18th April 2011, KK for 14 of us:-

Atuk
Nenda
Opah
MIL
FIL
SIL
Bonda
Ayahanda
Me
Aries
Akmal
Airiel
Airiel's nanny
Akmal's nanny

All for under 3k pergi balik ok? That's just super cheap!!!

Am so excited...

April 2011, can't wait for you to arrive!!!

InsyaAllah jika masih ada nyawa...

No comments:

Post a Comment