Sunday, July 4, 2010

SKII

I promised that I would update you guys on how my skincare regime with SKII is working out so far...I have tried it for about a month I think. So here goes.


These are the list of products that I use:-

This is the cleanser. I used to use L'oreal cleanser (it was the red one) but SKII was way more suitable for me. It made my skin supple, but did not overdry it (I have very dry skin - I still remember Adis telling me in honors class dulu 'Iza, kulit dahi ko mengelupas lagi laaa....'hehe). 


This is the toner I use after cleasing. When I first used it (the first 2 weeks) it stung my skin quite a bit but now it is just cooling and refreshing. I also realise that my pores (I have quite an issue with big pores) are getting smaller! How lovely!!


This is the magic essence. The pitera that they say will stop the aging effects and all. To tell you the truth, the product smells quite a bit like yeast...so its a bit stinky when you put it on. But I tell you, I saw immediate effects after using this essence for 2 or 3 days. I have an uneven skin tone, and this evens out my skin tone almost immediately. 



This is my fave product from SKII at the moment, their new Aqua Physics line. It moisturizes my skin perfectly. No more dry skin for me!!! 



This is the loose powder I use. I use ZA compact powder which I love and which I do not plan to change. But I love how the loose powder provides a lovely, slightly shimmery effect on my skin.


I love the SKII products I am using and would recommend them definitely! Try their trial pack if you do not want to buy the huge 150 ml skincare bottles and products which only retails at RM99. I bought them a month ago and I still have not finished them! Lasts ehh?

Best of all, I get to dump the L'oreal products which apparently supports Israel! Sheeesh...Another step closer to boycotting products affliated with Israel.

PS - I am absolutely excited about Aries' upcoming project!! Good luck Aries! Wifey supports you all the way..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment