Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Airiel Updates

This one's about my Airiel.

I have not been writing about him for a while.

My oh my, how he has grown..

(i)      His favourite word is 'Nak!!!'

(ii)     He is currently going through his 'I am too busy to eat' phase

(iii)    His other favourite words are 'Mama', 'Abah' and 'Dah'

(iv)    He has this habit of rolling off this huge bolster I keep on the bed to the floor, but will try and pick
          it up and put it back when I ask him to

(v)     He is now tall enough to open and close doors (can you believe it?) and will always oblige when I  
         ask him to close the door

(vi)    Loves fruits, especially grapes

And these are just some of the things that amuses me to no end...hahaha

He truly is the light of my life...especially during these dark days..

Mama sayang Airiel..

6 comments:

  1. i hope u are strong going tru out this dark days * walaupun i have no idea about it*...

    our child is always the best medicine kan idza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kak Lina, Airiel is my strength..definitely

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing lah.... time really flies..

    hari tu aku ingat nak pergi jumpe ko dgn baby ko dengan habsah, tapi that's when the 'accident' happens..so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh.. aperla khabar berita habsah sekarang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. tula..tak tau lah cmne. last update pun masa visit dia dulu tu. sgt heartbreaking. it's like looking at a completely different person, with her face. maybe we should go again one of these days..

    ReplyDelete
  6. we should..tp kalau kes mcm aku ni, kena plan ahead gila gila, sebab bz gile beb, weekends plak is the only time aku jumpa husband aku..aku teringin sgt nak visit..

    ReplyDelete