Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long Overdue Update on my foodie obsession

This is gonna be a long one, I was away from work until Tuesday taking some time off. Shall not disclose where. Life goes on, and I have to do that as well. So that's that.

Anyways..a few weeks back, me and Aries went out and tried this Thai Restaurant in Taipan USJ for lunch..it has a red sign and that was all I can remember. I remember driving pass it so many times with Aries when we used to live together in USJ before we got married (scandalous tak statement ni? jgn jeles and jgn terburu-buru bersangka buruk ye? Sila tanya kalau gatal sgt nak tahu) but we never stopped by, sbb nampak mahal je restoran ni.

So then  off we went there for lunch one weekend...hehe.. pics below:-

This is the Kerabu Kaki Ayam... Sgt sedappp!!!

Tomyam was nothing to shout about

The lala was not that fresh really..

I loved the garlic kailan...it was crunchy and fresh

The chilli chicken was superb..!! we were both ogling over the flavour

Aries' drink

My trusted ol' lemon tea

It was a mixed experience really, some of the dishes were really good and some were so terrible, it was almost inedible to us..

But I would go here again, just choose the right dishes next time..! Hehe

2 comments: