Monday, March 15, 2010

The weekend

I suppose by the looks of my previous posts, I was in so much doubt as to whether I should continue my postings, and I thank the hoards of private e-mails by readers encouraging me to continue this passion of mine. Thank you for the concern, readers.

I would have to state that from now on however, being frank about certain things.. in my marriage, particularly is no longer an option. I would have to respect the wishes of my husband, whom I have always referred to fondly as 'Aries' here who sometimes find my frankness disturbing..disrespectful to him at times.. and honestly, I think he is right.

And so, in my effort to being a better wife (sbb nak masuk syurga), I shall respect his wishes. Enough said about that.

My weekeed trappings below:-


Burned a few hundreds on 'Flora' by Gucci for me and the new scent by Hugo Boss for Aries



Stopped by Bubba Gump Shrimp for lunch


Aries senyum menggoda


Was playing hide and seek with Aries hehe


Undeniably the best dish of the meal, Cajun Shrimp. Flavours were intense and lovely and the shrimp was super juicy and not overcooked


Aries dish - Nothing to shout about really


Funny signs used to call the waiter, tacky but cute..


Our drinks, again ..nothing to shout about

Bucket of condiments


My dish which I absolutely hated - New Orleans shrimp


I would only come back for the 'Cajun Shrimp' and nothing else..really.

On a seperate but very important note, this coming Saturday, a year ago..Airiel was born. Yes, he will be 1 year old.

Nothing special, nice quiet makan makan with familia, I do not believe in throwing big parties for kids who are not old enough to appreciate it.

If I can stomach a special post on that special day to my angel on this blog without crying my eyes out.. I will do so.

Have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

  1. glad u continue ur writings. its my daily dosage u know. take care sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah lama sgt x gi bubba gump.. uwaaaaaa! sso tempting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak lina: thanks for The encouragement, appreciated!

    Dana: Apart from The cajun chicken, i didnt like the food much

    ReplyDelete
  4. pernah lalu depan bubba gump shrimp. nak makan but rasa tak mampu. so makan kat ikea food court instead. hehe. So... mahal ke tak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abg Asril, mahal jugak and Tak berbaloi, so Tak pyh buang duit pergi hehe

    ReplyDelete